We make a difference together!
The Montgomery Village Rotary Club, through its 501(c)3 Foundation, has contributed more than $400,000 to local charities, distributing funds raised by our members, and contributions from individuals and businesses that share in the caring for those who enhance our community’s quality of life. We provide:
• Community Support: Weekend meals for food insecure school children, food banks, local disaster relief, support first responders and veterans, support for at risk women and children
• Youth and Adult Education: Boy Scouts of America, four year college scholarships, dictionaries for local third grade students, adult workforce development
• International Support: Polio eradication, sustainable clean water projects, education for girls in Niger Africa
• Your generous and kind contributions allow our foundation to continue giving Scholarships and significant financial support to charities right here in Montgomery County - and around the world.
• Join us for a night of fun as we expand our commitment to the community, and honor the people making a difference in our lives. Zoom credentials and instructions will be sent in advance of the event. Thank you for your support! We look forward to sharing a memorable evening of fellowship with you and yours!
KEYNOTE ADDRESS by
Entrepreneur, philanthropist, and Congressman serving and representing Maryland's 6th district.
Lots of Great Entertainment!
We will be enjoying the outstanding talents of these fine performers and entertainers..
Comedy by Robert Mac
Comedy Central Grand Prize Winner of Laugh Riot
Magic by Mark Phillips
Winner of National Theater's "Star of Magic" Award
Music by The 19th Street Band
A constellation of Americana, country and rock characterized by high energy and strong vocal harmonies.
Music by Bryan Frates
Rotarian and super-talented singer/songwriter and performer from Portland, Maine.
Music by The Taylor Family Singers
Regionally renowned amazing family of soulful singers.
Bid now at our Silent Auction!
More items coming soon!
donated directly to local and international charities
four year college scholarships awarded
dictionaries to local
Have you got your tickets yet?
Feeling the love? Donate now!
Get your tickets here!