H.O.P.E Outreach Stay-At-Home Gala
HOPE exists to support vulnerable women on their journey to realizing
their own dreams of living a safe and healthy life.
You are warmly invited to attend the inaugural HOPE Outreach, ‘Stay at Home Gala’ on Thursday, March 25th 2021.
As we know, during this pandemic, the challenges in caring for our community’s most vulnerable members have become overwhelming. As the Okanagan’s only nighttime service provider to women for over a decade, and now more recently men as well, HOPE has become an essential resource – saving countless lives on our streets.
Proceeds from this event will help ensure that vital supplies and support go to those in life and death circumstances, experiencing chronic homelessness and serious adversity. HOPE Outreach has seen a 40% increase in costs during the pandemic, with new protocols and equipment needed to keep our 100+ volunteers and those we serve – safe.
So, we invite you to celebrate the incredible work of this organization, as well as supporting the valuable work that lies ahead in the months and years to come. Here is what you can look forward to at the Gala:
· FIVE incredible musical guests – all streaming online to your living room!
· A unique cocktail experience with an Okanagan distillery partner (We call them HOPEtini's!)
· Deals and wine delivery from a partner winery in support of the Gala
· Order from a number of restaurant partners for delicious take-out in Kelowna & Vernon
· A number of generous silent auction donors giving you an exciting bidding experience from March 5th.
· Prizes for best-dressed (slippers and pajamas are included!)
Have you got your tickets yet?
Why not host a small watch party?
Why not host a small watch party (only with those in your pod, of course), get dressed up, makes some drinks, and gather together to enjoy the gala broadcast as a family or household!! Better yet, consider buying a table of 10 ticket for the best experience, and invite friends and co-workers to join from the safety of their own homes, and enjoy it at the same time!
Make Donating Easy
HOPE's Impact in 2020
Individuals supported throughout the year
Naloxone overdose prevention kits handed out on Okanagan streets
Women advocated for with supportive justice and housing
Shelters and supportive housing facilities partnered with in 2020
The View Winery
Canadian Blue Book